Comprehensive Generator Accessories
HIPOWER SYSTEMS takes pride in offering accessories that result in significant operating enhancement and meaningful customization of its generators.
Available as parts at our online store and through online product customization tool.
HIPOWER SYSTEMS UL# 142 tanks are built with 10 or 7 gauge carbon steel unless customer specs different material. All material meets ASTM1011.
All seams and corners are welded on both the inside and outside of both the primary and secondary tank. All tanks are tested at 3-5 PSI and confirmed leakproof by three inspectors. Tanks are final-inspected by a builder and inspector.
Battery Tender Waterproof Vibration Resistant chargers are designed to accommodate the demanding charging requirements of high quality lead-acid batteries and should safely charge all lead-acid battery types.
The Power Tender PLUS charges and maintains both flooded and sealed, maintenance free, AGM, lead-acid batteries. Float / Maintenance function maintains batteries at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickled chargers. The Power Tender PLUS is easy to use, it’s rugged, it’s compact, it’s packed with power, and it’s backed by the reputation of the
undisputed battery charger industry leader. Waterproof, shock & vibration resistant, lightweight (less than 4 pounds), compact charger.
- Provides 16 LED indicators, an alarm sounder, a mute button and an LED test button.
- The DSE549 meets the requirements of the United States of America National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) 110 Level 1 Specification.
- Configurable LED’s (Via the host controller).
- Works up to 1000 meters from the host module using standard cable.
- Power and link lost LED’s.
- Mute button to turn off alarm (independent from host module.
The DSEWebNet Gateway is used in conjunction with supported DSE controllers to provide monitoring and communications
data via the DSEWebNet® advanced communication system.
- The Gateway device provides the user with full instant access to the DSEWebNet® system.
- A single Gateway device can be connected to a maximum of 20 supported DSE controllers.
- An unlimited number of DSEWebNet® users can access a single Gateway Device.
- A single DSEWebNet® user can access an infinite number of Gateway devices.
- Communication to the connected DSE controller(s) via USB, RS232, RS485 & Ethernet.
CRANKCASE VENTILATION FILTERS.
Contaminated crankcase emissions are a serious problem for diesel engine owners and the environment. These emissions are a result of gas escaping past piston rings and into the crankcase due to high cylinder pressures. In the crankcase, gases are contaminated with oil mist, water, etc. These contaminated emissions escape through the engine breather into the engine compartment and engine intake system.
Racor CCV Systems offer an effective solution to reduce contaminated crankcase emissions. CCV systems remove crankcase emissions, providing protection for the engine and the environment. In a robust, compact package, the closed crankcase ventilation filter systems provide superior oil coalescence and crankcase pressure control under the most severe conditions.
- Keeps engine compartments and components clean.
- Prevents clogging of engine intakes, turbochargers, and intercoolers.
- Improves reliability and maintainability of diesel engines.
GE’s Zenith ZTG Series switches are built for standard applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch.
• UL 1008 listed at 480 VAC.
• CSA certified at 600 VAC (200-260 amps - 480V).
• IEC listed at 480V.
• NFPA 70, 99, 101 and 110.
HIPOWER SYSTEMS only provides parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in HIPOWER selected engines. Not only are HIPOWER selected genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations.
Login to download full information about this unit