MURPHY OIL LEVEL MAINTAINER
Part Number: 2050103
The Murphy Oil Level Maintainer gives automatic maintenance of crankcase oil level, for industrial engine applications such as pumps, compressors and power generators.
Adjusted to the correct running-oil-level, the oil level maintainer will replenish oil as it is used. The devices reduce ongoing oil level maintenance and eliminate problems due to oil underfill or overfill.
The low-level switch will alarm and/or shutdown the equipment if supply oil is lost and the equipment continues to use oil. The Murphy Oil Level Maintainer also includes a switch test facility, for checking correct alarm/shutdown operation.
• Automatic oil level maintainance, reducing engine servicing
• Eliminates under/overfill due to 'human error'
• 'Frogeye' lens gives clear indication of oil level and condition
• Simple installation, direct mount capable (DM bracket option)
• Low oil level snap-action switch (insulated, 3-wire)
• Test Feature (TF model) for operator test of float and switch
Not intended for use with fuel