FPS-100 Fuel Polishing System
The FPS-100 portable Fuel-Gas conditioning system is skid-mounted on a heavy duty carbon steel frame with large forklift pockets providing 360 degree overall protection and is powder coated to resist extreme handling. The components are rated for extreme temperature variation and the pressure vessels meet or exceed ASME codes. We can design and manufacture to meet CSA and CE code standards as well.
This advanced equipment is designed specifically to remove particulates and free liquids from gas streams for utilization in high speed gas engines and other bi-fuel applications that require a safe clean gas.
The compact modular polishing gas filtration system design allows easy access to the vessel for routine maintenance and yet protects the entire component from direct contact from forklifts, cranes, skid loaders and other types of equipment used to transport or relocate the equipment.
The FPS-100 portable Fuel-Gas conditioning system is skid-mounted on a heavy duty carbon steel frame with large forklift pockets providing 360 degree overall protection and is powder coated to resist extreme handlin
The PG-100 Processed Fuel-Gas conditioning system is commonly utilized after initial free liquid separation and field processing of the gas and immediately before the generator for final polishing of the gas. This unit is designed to filter the gas to be used as engine fuel as well as to regulate the incoming gas pressure to recommended operating pressure for permanent and mobile natural gas power generation systems.
This unit will remove small volume liquids typically caused by temperature changes along the pipeline causing liquid condensation along with removing particulates (sand, rust, etc).
· Inlet gas pressure not to exceed 1440 PSI.
· Outlet pressure (Gas out) should not exceed 50 PSI.
· Verify fluid levels in coalescing filter.
· Change filter canister prior to 15 PSI differential.
· Protective paint designed for outdoor conditions
· Powder coated carbon steel protective frame.
· Large forklift pockets and heavy duty lifting eyelets.
· Industry standard (NPT) in and out piping hookups.
· Safely removes free hydrocarbon liquids.
· Safely removes free water liquids.
· Minimizes compressor downtime.
· Cost effective and increases generator runtime.
· Easy to maintain and operate.
· Compact package.
· Estimated ship weight only 450lbs.
· 1440 PSI operating pressure.
· ASME coded pressure vessels.
· 1x ASME 1440 PSI coalescing filter (.5-10 micron).
· 2x 1440 PSI operating pressure fluid dumps with controllers.
· 2x pressure regulators.
· 1x 1440 PSI pressure relief valve.
· 1” Schedule 80 piping.
· 1” Schedule 80 unions.