15KVA PORTABLE TRANSFORMER 600&480V:120Y208V, CART STYLE - HP15KVASTP
Part Number: 2330076
Hipower is proud to offer Portable Transformers, a versatile product line within Power Distribution, which allows voltage to be stepped down, for a jobsite/project. Some jobsites are receiving utility or generator power, but the voltage does not match what the building or application is calling for. This is one of the many instances where Hipower Portable Transformers come in handy.
All Hipower Portable Transformers have been designed with transport and protection in mind. All come in a steel protective cage to minimize the bumps and damage that can happen at a worksite, as well as during transport. All portable transformers are NEMA Type 3R enclosures and can be carried utilizing the large pockets located on the skid or lifting eyelets.
Models are available in any voltage configuration (Wye "Y" or Delta) primary or secondary and can be assembled with Camloks devices and customer's choice of NEMA output receptacle. Low voltage dry type transformers range in size from 15KVA up to 500KVA. Other sizes are also available upon request.
150kVA Skid Type Configuration:
• 25ft section of #6/4C SOOW multiple-conductor cable, hardwired to the primary voltage side
• 35A 600V/OFF/480V rotary voltage selector switch located on the primary side
• 600V/OFF/480V rotary voltage selector switch located on the primary side
• 60A 3P 240V 80% rated Main breaker on the secondary side
• 200A 3Ø-5W Square-D QO load center to distribute 120/208V with:
o -8x 20A 125V GFCI Duplex receptacle with metal outdoor rated covers
o -2x 30A 250V NEMA L6-30 twist-lock receptacle with lexan covers
• Aluminum NEMA 3R enclosure with bottom access trap door (hardwire out access)