375KVA PORTABLE TRANSFORMER 600V & 480V:120Y 208V, CART STYLE -HP375KVASTP-C
Part Number: 2330056
Hipower is proud to offer Portable Transformers, a versatile product line within Power Distribution, which allows voltage to be either stepped down, or stepped up (except the 15kVA) for a jobsite/project. Some jobsites are receiving utility or generator power, but the voltage does not match what the building or application is calling for. This is one of the many instances where Hipower Portable Transformers come in handy.
All Hipower Portable Transformers have been designed with transport and protection in mind. All come in a steel protective cage to minimize the bumps and damage that can happen at a worksite, as well as during transport. All portable transformers are NEMA Type 3R enclosures and can be carried utilizing the large pockets located on the skid or lifting eyelets.
Models are available in any voltage configuration (Wye "Y" or Delta) primary or secondary and can be assembled with Camloks devices and customer's choice of NEMA output receptacle. Low voltage dry type transformers range in size from 15KVA up to 500KVA. Other sizes are also available upon request.
375kVA Skid Type Configuration:
• 400A 16 Series Camlok input/ output with color coded snap back covers
• Re-connectable primary input voltage (600VAC or 480VAC)
• 400A 3P 600VAC Main breaker on Primary side
• 60A 3P 240V 80% rated Main breaker on secondary side
• 800A 3P 240V 100% rated Main breaker on secondary side
• 1200A 45" Interior I-Line Panel to distribute primary or secondary (optional)
• Aluminum NEMA 3R enclosure with bottom access trap door (hardwire out access)
• Heavy duty carbon steel frame with forklift pockets and lifting eyelets
• Never flat urethane casters with locks