- Excellent flexibility in cold temperatures, resistance to oils.
- acids, chemicals, solvents, ozone, weather and water.
- Flame test meets VW-1, FT2, MSHA.
- Temperature range: -50°C to +105° C.
- For Indoor and outdoor use.
- NEC Article 700 permitted use for specific applications.
- NFPA 70 permitted use in Hazardous Locations Classes I, II, III, Divisions 1 & 2 as outlined in Articles 501, 502, 503 section 140.
Industrial and processing equipment, cranes and hoists, track systems, tools, construction equipment, motors and associated machinery, garage portable lights, battery charger and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame, moisture and other electrical equipment.