- Excellent flexibility, resistance to oil, solvents, ozone, weather, sunlight and water.
- Flame test meets VW-1, FT2, and MSHA.
- Temperature range: -40ºC to +90ºC.
- Suitable for shallow water immersion.
- NEC Article 700 permitted use for specific applications.
- NFPA 70 permitted use in Hazardous Locations Classes I, II, III, Divisions 1 & 2 as outlined in Articles 501, 502, 503 section 14.
Type SOOW Power Cable 600V 90C
Power Cable -40 ̊C +90 ̊C UL CSA MSHA
Extra Hard Usage - High Grade Mechanical Service
SPECIFICATIONS & STANDARDS
UL 62/CSA-C 22.2 No 49
- Conductors: Stranded bare copper, ASTM B-173 and UL 62
- Separator: Paper tape between conductor and insulation
- Insulation: EPR compound, 90˚C compound class 3, table 8, UL 62
- Assembly: Insulated conductors cabled together with integral filled or rubber fillers
- Separator: Talc for 8-2 AWG Jacket: Black CPE 90˚C compound class 1.4, UL 62, table 15
- Color code: ICEA S-58-679, Method 1, table 1; 2/c, 3/c - black, white, green; 4/c, 5/c - black, white, red, green, orange