Power Distribution Panel feature:
- Aluminum NEMA 3R enclosure with polyurethane powder coat.
- NEMA 3R rated for indoor/outdoor use, ideal for use in damp locations.
- Each output receptacle is protected by an individual branch circuit breaker.
- Corrosion resistant material designed for industrial and harsh environments.
- UL1640 Listed, Portable Power Distribution Panel, file number E350898.
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14 Listed and tested by ETL, Industrial Control Equipment.
200A 10P Distribution Box application:
• For use as a temporary power distribution system in industrial plant shutdowns/ maintenance.
• Temporary power for remote work areas, job trailers and man-camps in the oilfields.
• Provides short circuit protection to branch output receptacles such as; 50A 125/250V Distribution panels, quad box stringer extensions, GFCI protected devices and other NEMA devices up to 12x individual branch output devices.
• Fits industry standard QO load centers and breakers up to 30x single pole 120V breakers.
• Can be used as a portable power distribution panel in live outdoor events, construction sites, shipyards, and convention centers, as well as industrial and military base camps.
Each panel is carefully assembled to provide safety and meet current OSHA standards.