AGRICULTURE & POULTRY GENERATORS
When minutes make a difference
Backup Power: The Farmer's Advantage
In today's heavily automated agricultural and animal husbandry markets, power continuity is a must. Many operations can grind to a halt during a power outage, and the careful timing of harvesting, milking and other mission-critical operations can be disrupted. The disruption can cause millions of dollars in losses and potentially put the farm and its products in jeopardy.
HIPOWER SYSTEMS has built a strong reputation for reliable and staunch support for farm and livestock operations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Farmers and ranchers aren't always in the office, so the remote monitoring and control systems used on our precision-engineered generators act as their backup teams. Our systems ensure power continuity whether operators are performing last-minute maintenance checks before a storm or heading to market when power fails unexpectedly.
Point of Interest for These Models:
Heavy-Duty Industrial Engines
2 Years or 2,000 Hours (whichever occurs first) Limited Warranty.
The TNV engines now proudly take up the running as YANMAR's premium small industrial diesel. They offer even more enhanced durability due to better block cooling, a stiffer crank and pistons and more. CAE analysis has brought lower vibrations and higher strength to the mounting structure for even better reliability.
Generators DIESEL / Powered by YANMAR
RANGE: HDA - 20, 30 and 40 kW
FPT (Case New Holland)
FPT's (Case New Holland) new range of state-of-the-art engines cover all power generation applications. As the standards for diesel engines grow ever more stringent, a constant decrease in emissions becomes a key benchmark for improvement. FPT's products have functional layouts, hi-tech contents and carefully selected, top-quality components.
Generators DIESEL / Powered by FPT (Case New Holland)
RANGE: HDA - 60, 80, 100, 125, 150, 180, 200 and 250 kW
Controller for Agriculture & Poultry Generators
DSEGenset® is an intelligent range of single-set and multi-set generator control solutions, mains protection relays, lighting tower control solutions, digital automatic voltage regulators, remote communications devices and expansion modules. Each range has been designed and manufactured by our industry leading experts to deliver a range of features and benefits that set new standards across the industry.
Deep Sea Electronics 4510
- Standard engine and electronic CANbus variants
- Configurable inputs/outputs (6 digital inputs/4 outputs – 2 outputs configurable on magnetic pick-up variant)
- Configurable timers & alarms
- Large back-lit icon LCD display
- Remote start input
Agriculture & Poultry Generators Configurable Standard and Options
To support the widest range of environments with resilient, state-of-the-art equipment, HIPOWER SYSTEMS has developed an extensive array of durable design, powered by engines from top manufactures and backed by exhaustive prototype testing. Our manufacturing facilities utilize the latest advances in fabrication, mechanical and electrical component assembly, production and testing.
• Rust-Proof Heavy-Duty Steel Structure
• Integral Vibration Isolators
• Built-in Forklift Pockets
• Air Cleaner
• Battery Charging Alternator
• Factory-Installed Radiator
• Junction Box
• Mechanical Lugs
• Fan Guard
• Spark Arrestor
• Radiator Heat Exchanger Guard
• Heated Control Panel
• High Capacity Battery
• 2 Year Limited Warranty (Standby Rated Units)
• Over Rider Mode
Configurable Optional Features
• Main Line Circuit Breaker
• Battery Charger
• Battery with Cables
• Block Heater
• Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
• Clean electrical arrangement with labeled wire (Not Stamped)
• Long lasting YANMAR and FPT Engines
• Powerful Stamford Alternators for better generator performance
• Engineered for high-volume production
• Affordable Generators that will meet EPA standby emissions
• Quick lead times
• FPT Engines generators allowing certified technicians to be more intrusive during service
At HIPOWER, we make it easy.
Contact us today and experience the HIPOWER difference.