- This policy addresses only information that is or may be collected from U.S. and Canadian residents
- This policy applies only to information collected on websites that are directly linked to this policy, and does not apply to information collected in other areas, whether online or offline. This policy does not apply to third-party websites that may be accessed through a link from a site covered by this policy. You should review the privacy policies of any third-party websites to understand how that site collects, uses and discloses any information it collects. We are not responsible for third party websites
- Our U.S. websites are not intended for, or designed to attract, individuals under the age of 13, or to collect information (set forth below) from children either directly or through passive information technology such as cookies. If a parent or guardian has reason to believe that a child has provided us with information, the parent or guardian should contact us at 914-495-5557 or email@example.com or at the address provided below.
What information we may collect
To access or take advantage of some of the areas of our website, we may collect various types of information from you. This information may include the following types of information: contact information, such as your name, street address, phone numbers or email addresses; payment and billing information, such as addresses and zip codes if you purchase products or services from us; and, demographic information, such as products you purchase or information you provide to us as part of a survey.
We may also collect information such as information about the browser you’re using or information about the website you came from before visiting our website or the website you go to after you leave our website
How we may collect information from you
We may collect information that you provide directly to us, such as information from purchases you make or comments or questions you send to us. We may also collect information passively, by using tracking tools that may include the following:
- Embedded Scripts: An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with our website. It is temporarily downloaded onto your computer from our web server or a third party we work with, is active only while you are connected to our website, and is deleted or deactivated thereafter.
We may collect information from third parties, such as marketing partners or third party social media web sites. These third parties may also use tracking tools such as cookies or web beacons to obtain information from you. We are not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third parties or how such third parties collect and use the information. However, we will treat this information the same as we treat information you provide directly to us or that we collect from you
How the information we collect may be used
We may use the information you provide to us, we collect from you, or that is provided by third parties in the following manner:
- to respond to your requests or questions;
- to improve our products or services, which may include displaying content based on your preferences;
- to look at site trends and customer interests;
- to improve our website;
- for security purposes, to protect our company, customers or websites;
- for marketing purposes, including sending you information about special promotions or offers or to inform you about new products or services, which could include our own or third party products or services;
- for internal business purposes;
- to send you transactional communications; or,
- as otherwise permitted by law.
Who the personal information we collect may be disclosed to
We may sure your information as follows:
- with the Himoinsa Power Systems family of companies, including HiPower Systems and Himoinsa S.L.;
- with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as vendors who help us with our website or marketing;
- with our business partners and affiliates;
- as needed to comply with the law or protect our company, which may include responding to a court order, subpoena or a government agency request; or,
- successors to all or part of our businesses if we decide to sell our business.
Except as set forth above, we do not share, rent or sell your personal information to any third party for third party marketing or solicitation purposes. We may, however, share with third parties information that is not associated with your name or identity, such as website usage or user statistics. Should we share your information for reasons not described in this policy, we will notify you or update our policy prior to sharing your information
What choices you have about have about your information
You can opt out of receiving any marketing emails. To stop receiving promotional emails, contact us at 914-495-5557 or firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions in any promotional message you receive from us. You can modify information you have given to us or ask to delete such information by contacting our privacy officer as set forth below. If we cannot make the changes you want, we will respond within thirty days letting you know and providing an explanation of why. You can control cookies and tracking tools by following the instructions provided above. You can also control tools on your mobile device, such as turning off the GPS locator or push notifications.
How we keep your information secure
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The
standard security measures we use will depend on the type of information
collected. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. You should use
caution when using the Internet. We cannot promise that our website
will be completely safe.
We keep your information only for as long as necessary, either to complete a transaction or do the things set forth in this policy.
Where we may store your information
If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. This website is subject to United States laws, which may not afford the same level of protection of those in your country
How to contact us if you have more questions
concerns, you can contact us at 914-495-5557 or email@example.com.
You can also write us at:
16002 W. 110th St.
Lenexa, KS 66219
Himoinsa Power Systems may from time to time change our privacy practices. Any changes will be effective immediately when the revised policy is posted on the website. The effective date of the policy will be posted at the beginning of the policy.
16002 West 110th Street
Lenexa, KS 66219-1312
Toll Free: 866-710-2988